Friday, May 30, 2008

our Coimbtore trip


On 28 th night after 9 o clock mum told me that we are going to Coimbatore.i was really happy cause were going.I have been crying bout not going anywhere this holidays.So we left at 10 o clock [in the night]that day itself.We first went my cousin brother Hussainka's place where we stayed that night,we left early and ate breakfast in a hotel. Then went my cousin sister Subitha's house and ate lunch from there.It was utsav at the temple near her house so we stood and saw it from their balcony..........it was fun. then we went my aunt;s house and visited her.then we went my another cousin brother Zubair's house and stayed there.The next day,we ate breakfast at our uncle's house.then went to Bigbazaar which is a big mall.i bought a pair of jeans and a belt.we then had lunch at subitha's sister suhara's house.then left straight to palakkad visited my dads half brothers house then came back home..................THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE LIKE HOME..........and this all happent in 2days.................

No comments: