Tuesday, May 6, 2008

about me....

This is my first post.Lets start with who and what I am.I am a normal [to others anyway]Muslim girl from Kerala ,India.A well mannered normal girl.But at home my brothers and family say that i am a b****h,well the thing is they kind of always ticks me off.nagging,shouting for no reason etc. etc. but may be i am kind bad behaved throughing tantrums .but to my friends i am the best girl around i am rather friendly.I have as many friends as i can and atleast one in every division of classes.
My greatest inspirations and hobby are books.If somebody gets mad at me or i get mad at someone i take a book and put my nose in it i will cool of and live in the world of the book i am reading.My favorite kind is fantasy,mystery,detectives etc.and strictly fictions only.my fav book is harry potter.
i want to grow upto be a fashion designer and guess wat people...other people are already trying to discourage me..no,not my parents or brothers...some others from my family.

No comments: