Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What is wrong with me????????

Apparently every bloody thing...you see i am the class monitor and my close guyfriend is the other leader[lets call him x],but like all those good ppl out there he just got too into it.X is bossy,he is mean and he keeps these personal grudges which is really irritating.And he doesnt accept the fact that i am a leader too.nyways last thursday our math teacher was on leave and he came into class and said that it was P.E. and he made vryone go to the ground.Halfway ther our economics teacher calls me back and asks me whats goin on....the thing is that X hadnt gotten real permission to go for P.E. and the eco teacher had substitution.I told her that X told everyone to go for P.E. and it become a big problem for him.He had to see the vice principal and all......so now he met with our eco teacher for sumthin and she told him that i was the one who "TOLD ON HIM".I wish i did...atleast i would have the satisfaction of doing a good paara..and he wa like verbally assaulting me.
Nowadays i cant handle small stuff like this..i am always into emosanal attyachaar....so 1 guy thinks I told on him[childish ,i know]and i am all bummed out bout it and i dnt eat food and i told my class teacher that i cant be leader anymore and that its way too much pressure for me.and i didnt go to class ........thats why i am right here right nowwriting this entry.

No comments: